Posts Tagged: Education
Who should take this course?The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Course Completion Card
Upon completion of all course requirements, participants receive a BLS Provider Course Completion Card which is valid for two years.
Course LocationSt. Mary’s Health Care System, Inc. 1230 Baxter Street, Flower Suites Athens, GA 30606
- Course: Free
- CPR Card: $6
- Course with Card: $60